- 1 cup dessicated coconut
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 125g butter, melted
- ¾ cup Eta Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 15g butter
- 2 Tbsp golden syrup
- 200g dark chocolate (50% cocoa), roughly chopped
- ½ cup Eta Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Combine all the ingredients for the base. Press into a 22cm cake pan which has been greased and lined with baking paper. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to sit for 5 minutes, while preparing the filling.
- Combine filling ingredients in a saucepan. Stir over a moderate heat until mixture comes to the boil. Reduce heat and continue cooking and stirring for a further 2 minutes. Spread filling over the base. Return to the oven and bake for a further 10 minutes. Cool on a cake rack until cold.
- To make the topping gently melt the chocolate in a saucepan over hot water. Alternatively this can be done in a bowl in the microwave in 20 second bursts. Once the chocolate has melted, carefully stir in the Eta Crunchy Peanut Butter. Spread over the filling. Refrigerate until the topping has set. Cut into squares to serve.