Recipes by Di Swann
1. In a large bowl, place the mince, garlic, cumin, coriander, oregano, chilli flakes, egg and some salt and pepper to taste. Use clean hands and combine the mixture well. Shape into patties (appropriate to the size of your slider buns) and refrigerate until ready to cook.
2. Heat olive oil in a frying pan to a medium heat and cook the patties for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
3. Set the patties aside, wipe out the pan and add another splash of oil, cook the slices of halloumi until golden.
4. Put 1/4 cup of Good Taste Company Black Bean and Beetroot Dip in a bowl and add the 1 tsp of chopped mint. Mix together and set aside.
5. To assemble the sliders, halve the buns and spread a good dollop of the prepared dip on each side. Place a pattie on the bottom half of the slider, then slices of halloumi, a few leaves of fresh rocket and the top half of the bun.