- 500 g lean beef mince
- ½ onion, very finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Eta Thick‘N Creamy Mayo
- 1 Tbsp Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 burger buns, cut in half and toasted
- cheese slices
- lettuce leaves
- Wattie’s Beetroot Slices
- tomato slices
- ¼ cup Eta Thick‘N Creamy Mayo
1. Combine the mince, onion, Eta Thick‘N Creamy Mayo, Lea & Perrins, mustard and season. Mix well.
2. Mould into 4 patties with wet hands.
3. Preheat a dash of oil in a frying pan over medium high heat. Cook the burger patties for 4 to 5 minutes on each side until the patties are well browned and cooked.
4. Serve in toasted buns with cheese slices, lettuce, Wattie’s Beetroot Slices, tomato and extra Eta Thick‘N Creamy Mayo.
- Brown a sliced red onion in the pan after cooking the burger patties and serve as a topping.
- Try serving as sliders (mini burgers). Mould mince mixture into 8 and serve in small toasted buns with toppings.