Recipes by Di Swann
1. Place the pork steaks in a dish. Reserve ¼ cup of the Wattie’s WOK Creations Honey Soy Stir-Fry Sauce and pour the remaining over the pork. Massage the marinade into the pork. Cover and allow to marinate in the fridge for 2-3 hours or overnight.
2. BBQ pork over a medium heat, brushing frequently with any excess marinade, for 10-12 minutes until the pork is cooked. Allow to stand for 5 minutes before cutting into slices. Serve with the Asian noodle salad.
Asian Noodle Salad:
3. Pour boiling water over the vermicelli noodles and allow to stand for 2-3 minutes or until the noodles are soft. Drain. Rinse thoroughly in cold water. Drain well. Cut vermicelli into shorter lengths and place in a mixing bowl.
4. Add carrots, cucumber, spring onions, edamame beans, coriander and mint. Toss through the dressing and serve
5. Whisk all the ingredients together.