- 1 cup (200g) dried apricots
- ½ cup (75g) dried sweetened cranberries
- 2 Tbsp Chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp cocoa
- ½ cup (85g) dark chocolate chunks
- 3 Tbsp Eta Crunchy Peanut Butter
- ½ - 1 tsp orange zest
- 3 Tbsp fresh orange juice
- ¼ cup dessicated coconut
1. Put apricots, cranberries, chia seeds, cocoa, dark chocolate chunks, Eta Crunchy Peanut Butter, orange zest and juice into a food processor. Process enough until the fruit is finely minced and sticky. There will still be small pieces of chocolate.
2. Roll the mixture into small balls then roll each ball in coconut. Store in a container in the refrigerator. These are best refrigerated for at least an hour before serving.