Recipes by Di Swann
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Cut through the chicken breasts horizontally to make 4 schnitzels. Place each piece between two pieces of cling film and flatten with a rolling pin to about 5mm thick.
2. Mix the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese together. Coat the chicken in flour. Dip into the beaten egg and then coat in the mixed breadcrumbs and Parmesan.
3. Heat a little oil in a frying pan and brown the crumbed chicken schnitzels on each side. Place into a lasagne-style baking dish.
4. Pour over Heinz Seriously Good Spicy Tomato & Chilli Pasta Sauce. Sprinkle over grated mozzarella.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes until chicken is cooked. Garnish with basil leaves if desired. Serve with a crisp green salad on the side.