Recipes by Di Swann
1. Mix together grated cheese, onion and Wattie’s 50% Less Sugar* Tomato Sauce.
2. To make bread easier to roll up, give each slice a light roll with a rolling pin.
3. Spread the cheese mixture over each slice of bread and roll up to enclose filling. Secure with a toothpick if necessary. Brush with melted butter if wished.
4. Place on a tray under a preheated hot grill and grill until golden, turning once during cooking until golden and filling hot. Serve while the rolls are still hot.
* Compared to regular Wattie’s Tomato Sauce 560g based on same comparative volume.
** Compared to regular Wattie’s Tomato Sauce 565g.