This is so quick and easy and is a great last minute dinner saver! Always goes down a treat!
Boysenberry Apple Crumble
- 770g can Wattie’s Sliced Apple
- 3/4 cup Craig’s Boysenberry Jam
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1-2 tsp ground cinnamon or cardamom
- 70g packet slivered almonds, optional
- 150g butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp Craig’s Boysenberry Jam
- 1 cup natural unsweetened yoghurt
1.Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Mix Wattie’s Sliced Apple and Craig’s Boysenberry Jam together and turn into a deep ovenproof dish.
For the crumble:
3. In a bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, rolled oats, ground cinnamon and almonds, stir in the melted butter until well combined.
4. Spoon over boysenberry apple mixture.
5. Cook for 35-40 minutes or until crisp and golden.
6. Swirl Craig’s Boysenberry Jam into Natural Unsweetened Yoghurt .
Serve warm with boysenberry yoghurt.