Tasty skin-on potato pieces from the fields of Canterbury, with a golden, crispy crunch. Generously seasoned with a classic roasting blend of Rosemary and Garlic Potatoes with their skin which increases the fibre content
1. Heat the oil in a deep, oven-proof frying pan, preferably one that is 26cm wide. Add the Wattie's Frozen International Vegetable Mix and toss quickly to just brown. Set aside.
2. Add the Wattie's Rosemary and Garlic Potato Roasters and cook over a high heat to begin to brown. This may be best done in two batches. Scatter over the vegetables and diced ham.
3. Beat together the eggs, mustard, milk or lite cream and grated cheese. Pour over the potato mixture and cook over the direct heat for 2 minutes.
4. Transfer to a 180°C oven for 45-50 minutes or until the frittata is golden on top and the filling is firm to the touch.
5. Serve the frittata with your favourite relish or chutney.
What do I need ?
Original recipe yields 6 Servings
This tool adjusts ingredient amounts only, not method or nutrition information. Additional changes to equipment, baking times, etc. may be needed for recipe success.
2 Tbsp oil
½ x 750 g bag Wattie's Frozen International Vegetable Mix
700 g bag Wattie's Rosemary and Garlic Potato Roasters
1-2 ham steaks, diced
1 Tbsp prepared mustard
1 ½ cups milk or lite cream
1 cup grated cheese (use tasty, camembert or Parmesan)