NUTRITION INFORMATION: Average Quantity per Serving
Nutrition information is calculated using a recipe analysis program and is subject to variations you may make to the ingredients or cooking method. This nutrition information is intended as a guide only and excludes serving suggestions and swaps you may make.
Shop Ingredients online
1. Wash the kumara and dry well. Trim the ends. Rub the kumara with oil and place on a baking tray. Cook at 200°C for 45-50 minutes or until well cooked. Alternatively prick the kumara with a fork and microwave on high power for 15 minutes or until tender.
2. Slice a top off each kumara and scoop the flesh into a bowl.
3. Add the pineapple, ginger, spring onions and Hellaby's Corned Beef and mix gently with a fork to break up the corned beef and mix the ingredients lightly. Do not mash.
4. Re-fill each kumara with 1/4 of the mixture and return or place on the baking tray. Sprinkle each with a little grated cheese.
5. Cook at 200°C for 15 minutes until piping hot and golden.