These look impressive, but are super easy to make with the help of Mediterranean Sundried Tomato Chunky Dip. It only takes four simple ingredients to create these delicate pastry tartlets − Bellissimo!
What do I need ?
Original recipe yields 32 Servings
This tool adjusts ingredient amounts only, not method or nutrition information. Additional changes to equipment, baking times, etc. may be needed for recipe success.
2 sheets ready rolled puff pastry
1 egg, beaten
135 g tub Mediterranean Sundried Tomato Chunky Dip
12 cherry tomatoes, sliced
fresh basil leaves to garnish
Add To Shopping List
How do I make it ?
1. Preheat the oven to 180℃. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Use a 6cm round cookie cutter to cut circles out of the puff pastry. Place onto baking tray.
3. Use a smaller cookie cutter to score a 1/2 cm wide border around each pastry circle. Prick the pastry inside the score lines and brush each pastry circle with a little beaten egg.
4. Spread a teaspoon of Mediterranean Sundried Tomato Chunky Dip inside the border of each circle and top with a slice or two of cherry tomatoes.
5. Bake for 8 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown. Garnish with fresh basil leaves.