NUTRITION INFORMATION: Average Quantity per Serving
Nutrition information is calculated using a recipe analysis program and is subject to variations you may make to the ingredients or cooking method. This nutrition information is intended as a guide only and excludes serving suggestions and swaps you may make.
Shop Ingredients online
1. Line the base and sides of a 20cm loose bottom springform cake tin with baking paper.
2. Mix the melted butter into the biscuit crumbs and press into the base of the tin. Refrigerate while preparing the filling.
3. Beat the cream cheese and Rose's Lime Marmalade in a mixing bowl until smooth. Add the cream and beat again until just combined.
4. Pour ¼ cup of boiling water into a small bowl. Add the gelatine and stir to dissolve. Stir into the cheesecake mixture.
5. Whisk the egg whites in a clean bowl until stiff. Fold into the cheesecake mixture. Pour into the prepared biscuit base tin. Refrigerate until set.
6. To serve release the sides of the tin and remove the baking paper from the sides then slide the cheesecake off the baking paper base onto a serving platter. Decorate with fresh berries.