210 g pouch Wattie's Wok Creations Pad Thai Stir-Fry Sauce
¼ cup roasted peanuts, chopped (optional)
½ cup bean sprouts (optional)
NUTRITION INFORMATION: Average Quantity per Serving
Nutrition information is calculated using a recipe analysis program and is subject to variations you may make to the ingredients or cooking method. This nutrition information is intended as a guide only and excludes serving suggestions and swaps you may make.
Create the perfect Pad Thai at home. This sweet & sour style sauce brings rice noodles to life. Add chicken, prawns, spring onion, bean sprouts and egg to enjoy the tantalising taste of Thailand.*AC Nielsen - Ambient Cooking Sauces - Stir Fry Segment - MAT Data to 25/03/18
1. Prepare and thinly slice onion, carrot and spring onions.
2. To make the optional omelette: Heat a dash of oil in a small frying-pan. Pour in the egg and cook until set. Fold omelette in half and turn onto a board. Cut into strips. Set aside and keep warm.
3. Soak rice noodles as per instructions on the pack.
4. Heat a dash of oil in a wok or heavy based frying-pan. Add chicken strips and onion and stir-fry until chicken is nearly cooked. Add carrot, spring onion and prawns. Reduce heat and pour over Wattie's Wok Creations Pad Thai Stir-Fry Sauce. Continue cooking until prawns are cooked and vegetables tender.
5. Toss through drained rice noodles, sliced omelette and bean sprouts. Garnish with chopped roasted peanuts and a lime wedge on the side.
What do I need?
2 Spring onions
1 egg, beaten (optional)
150-200 g dry flat rice noodles
250 g skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
200 g frozen uncooked prawn cutlets, thawed
210 g pouch Wattie’s Wok Creations Pad Thai Stir-Fry Sauce