NUTRITION INFORMATION: Average Quantity per Serving
Nutrition information is calculated using a recipe analysis program and is subject to variations you may make to the ingredients or cooking method. This nutrition information is intended as a guide only and excludes serving suggestions and swaps you may make.
Generations of Kiwis have loved Black Doris Plums. Wattie's makes sure this continues, picking only the finest plums from Hawke's Bay orchards.
1. Place gingernuts in a food processor and process until crumbed, or crush with a rolling pin.
2. Stir melted butter into the biscuit crumbs. Spoon the crumbs into the base of 6 serving glasses.
3. Drain Wattie's Black Doris Plums in Syrup, reserving syrup. Cut the plums into quarters, removing the stones. Reserve 6 plum quarters and mash the remaining with a fork. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave or in a bowl over hot water and set aside to cool.
4. Beat the soft cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the melted white chocolate and mashed plums. Carefully fold through the lightly whipped cream.
5. Divide the plum mixture between the serving glasses. Chill for 10 minutes.
6. To serve, top with a plum and pour over a little of the reserved plum syrup.