NUTRITION INFORMATION: Average Quantity per Serving
Nutrition information is calculated using a recipe analysis program and is subject to variations you may make to the ingredients or cooking method. This nutrition information is intended as a guide only and excludes serving suggestions and swaps you may make.
Shop Ingredients online
1. Heat the margarine or butter, sugar and cocoa together in a saucepan until the butter has melted.
2. Remove from the heat and cool one minute. Beat in the egg, vanilla essence and orange rind.
3. Place the Weight Watchers Breakfast Cereal into a plastic bag and crush lightly with a rolling pin.
4. Mix the crushed cereal, sultanas and marshmallows into the melted mixture. Press evenly into a, baking paper-lined 19cm x 29cm slice tin.
5. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. Use a warm knife to cut into 30 pieces to serve.