NUTRITION INFORMATION: Average Quantity per Serving
Nutrition information is calculated using a recipe analysis program and is subject to variations you may make to the ingredients or cooking method. This nutrition information is intended as a guide only and excludes serving suggestions and swaps you may make.
With hints of garlic and basil in a rich tomato-based sauce, Wattie's Italian style cannellini beans are the simple way to create tasty Italian-inspired meals rich in goodness from only the finest ingredients.
1. Preheat oven to 200 °C (fan bake).
2. Halve the capsicums and remove the seeds and white membrane. Brush halves with oil and place in a small oven dish.
3. Mix together Wattie's Italian Style Cannellini Beans, rice and chorizo sausage.
4. Spoon filling into capsicum halves. Sprinkle over Parmesan cheese.
5. Cover dish with foil. Bake for 25-30 minutes until capsicums are tender and filling hot.