Premium quality spinach leaves, cut, then free-flow frozen so they're easy to use in many meals.
1. Heat a non-stick frying pan and fry bacon rashers until golden and cooked.
2. Microwave the Wattie's frozen Free-Flow spinach on high for 3 minutes or until hot, stand for 2 minutes before serving.
3. Poach the eggs in gently simmering salted water, until whites are barely set and the yolks still runny.
4. Cut parmesan bagels in halves horizontally and toast.
5. Put the lime juice, rind and egg yolks in a food processor and process for 10 seconds. With the motor running, add the hot melted butter in a thin steady stream through the feeder tube, until thick and smooth. Season if wished.
Serve the toasted Parmesan bagels, with hot spinach and bacon rashers, topped with a poached egg and smothered in Lime Hollandaise.
What do I need ?
Original recipe yields 4 Servings
This tool adjusts ingredient amounts only, not method or nutrition information. Additional changes to equipment, baking times, etc. may be needed for recipe success.