The only hard bit of this recipe is spelling it. Honestly, this is cannelloni made easy.
What do I need ?
Original recipe yields 4 Servings
This tool adjusts ingredient amounts only, not method or nutrition information. Additional changes to equipment, baking times, etc. may be needed for recipe success.
1 medium onion, peeled and finely chopped
1 tsp crushed garlic
350 g bag Wattie's frozen Chopped Spinach, defrosted and drained
250 pottle cottage cheese
1 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
1 Tbsp tomato paste
½ cup grated Parmesan or tasty cheddar cheese
420 g can Wattie's Condensed Tomato Soup with Diced Tomatoes
⅓ - ½ cup water
125 g packet dried cannelloni tubes
¼ cup fresh breadcrumbs
Add To Shopping List
How do I make it ?
1. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and cook the onion and garlic until soft. Stir in the prepared Wattie's Chopped Spinach and set aside to cool.
2. Stir in the cottage cheese, basil, tomato paste and half the grated cheese. Season with pepper.
3. Combine the Wattie's Condensed Tomato Soup with Diced Tomatoes and water. Pour half into the base of a lasagne-style dish.
4. Fill the cannelloni shells with the cottage cheese filling and place the cannelloni on top of the soup. Pour over the remaining tomato soup mixture to cover. Mix the remaining Parmesan cheese with the fresh breadcrumbs and sprinkle over the soup.
5. Bake at 190℃ for 25-30 minutes until the cannelloni is tender.