Mushroom lovers will love this saucy chicken and mushroom bake and hasselback potatoes are a tasty change from normal roast potatoes. If you can’t find two rulers to guide your knife cutting, two chopsticks either side will also work.
What do I need ?
Original recipe yields 4 Servings
This tool adjusts ingredient amounts only, not method or nutrition information. Additional changes to equipment, baking times, etc. may be needed for recipe success.
2. Place mushrooms and leeks in the base of a medium sized lasagne style dish, then place Tegel boneless skinless chicken breasts in a single layer on vegetables and sprinkle with paprika.
3. Combine Wattie's Condensed Creamy Mushroom Soup with 3/4 of a can of water and thyme, mix well and pour over the chicken.
4. Bake for about 1 hour or until the chicken is golden and thoroughly cooked through. Stir in sour cream to serve.
5. To make hasselback potatoes: Cut potatoes in halves, cut in to each potato 1/4cm slices stopping 1/2cm from the potato base, 2 rulers either side of the potato, prevents slicing through to the base. Arrange on a baking paper lined oven tray and brush with oil.
6. Cook alongside Chicken and Mushroom Bake for about 45-50 minutes, or until the potatoes are golden and tender.