Wattie's® Bit on the Side® Sweet Chilli is a hot and spicy chilli sauce that is great for dipping, as a marinade or condiment on the side. Available in a 300g bottle.
1. Break the eggs into a bowl and whisk together. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Mix together the avocados, spring onions, tomatoes and lemon juice.
3. Heat the Old El Paso Wholegrain Tortillas in the microwave according to packet instructions. Spread a little Wattie's Bit on the Side Sweet Chilli Sauce on one tortilla.
4. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan (approx 10cm diameter). Add 1/6 of the egg mixture. Cook over medium heat, lifting the sides with a spatula so the uncooked egg runs underneath. When the egg is cooked, slide it onto the tortilla.
5. Spoon 1/6 of the avocado mix on one third of the omelette. Carefully roll the tortilla from the filled side to enclose the filling. Cut the tortilla in half to serve. Repeat process to make 6 filled tortillas.
Note: To make rolling easier, keep the tortillas warm and in the packet to avoid drying out while preparing the omelette filling.
What do I need ?
Original recipe yields 6 Servings
This tool adjusts ingredient amounts only, not method or nutrition information. Additional changes to equipment, baking times, etc. may be needed for recipe success.