They say sweet things come in small packages, and these fruity little nuggets of deliciousness definitely prove that point. The light, fluffy muffin is just the wrapping to a sweet explosion of blueberry jam and smooth Tararua cream cheese. Seriously addictive stuff.
NUTRITION INFORMATION: Average Quantity per Serving
Nutrition information is calculated using a recipe analysis program and is subject to variations you may make to the ingredients or cooking method. This nutrition information is intended as a guide only and excludes serving suggestions and swaps you may make.
Shop Ingredients online
Preheat oven to 220°C.
1. Sift the flour and sugar into a bowl and make a well in the centre.
2. Mix egg, milk and vanilla together. Stir in to the dry ingredients with the melted butter andgolden syrup.
3. Half fill 12 well greased muffin tins, place a heaped teaspoon Craig's Blueberry Jam and a teaspoon of cream cheese into the centre of each muffin. Carefully cover the jam with the remaining muffin mixture.
4. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until well risen, golden and firm to the touch.
5. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Serve warm, dusted with icing sugar.