- 1 litre vanilla ice cream
- 300 ml cream
- ¼ cup icing sugar
- 425 g can Wattie's Boysenberries in Syrup, drained
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp cocoa for dusting
1. Spread half the vanilla ice cream into the base of 23cm loose bottom cake tin. Place in the freezer.
2. Place the remaining icecream back into the freezer.
3. Whip the cream and icing sugar together until very thick. Fold in the Wattie’s Boysenberries and chocolate chips.Spread the boysenberries cream over the base of the ice cream in the cake tin. Return to the freezer for two hours.
4. Spread the remaining vanilla icecream over the boysenberry cream and return to the freezer for at least six hours and preferably overnight.
5. To serve; warm a cloth and run around the outside of the cake tin. Remove the sides of the cake tin and place the ice cream cake onto a serving plate. Dust with cocoa and cut into wedges to serve.