750g waxy potatoes - try baby potatoes
100g green beans, thinly sliced
1 chorizo sausage, sliced
135g pottle Mediterranean Chunky Roasted Capsicum Dip
¼ cup unsweetened yoghurt
¼ cup olives
2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- Scrub the potatoes and cook in lightly salted boiling water until tender. Drain. Set aside to cool. Cut potatoes into 3cm pieces or half if using baby potatoes. Place in a bowl to cool completely.
- Blanch the beans in lightly salted boiling water for 2 minutes until barely tender and bright green. Drain and cool in iced water.
- Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the chorizo slices and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until crispy. Drain on paper towels.
- Mix Mediterranean Chunky Roasted Capsicum Dip with unsweetened yoghurt. Mix this through the cooled potatoes.
- Place the potatoes in a salad bowl. Top with the beans, chorizo, olives and parsley. Toss gently.