|Serves 4||Prep Time 20 minutes||Cook Time 10 minutes|
1. Mix salsa ingredients together. Cover and set aside.
2. Heat a dash of oil in a saucepan. Soften the onion, garlic and red capsicum. Add chilli powder.
3. Drain 1 can of Wattie's Red Kidney Beans in Springwater. Add the drained kidney beans plus the other can with the springwater. Stir while heating, roughly mashing the beans with the back of the spoon. It is not necessary to have all the beans mashed. When the beans are hot remove from the heat. Stir though coriander and season to taste.
4. Warm the flour tortillas according to packet instructions.
5. Assemble the fajitas by placing a tortilla on a large plate. Spoon over 1/4 of the bean mixture. Add a little salsa and a sprinkling of grated cheese. Top with a tortilla. Repeat the layers 4 times, finishing with a tortilla. Cut into wedges and serve with a fresh green salad on the side.