- 225 g can Golden Circle Pineapple Slices in Juice, drained and juice reserved
- 1 ½ Tbsp Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce,
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ tsp Chinese five spice
- 4 pork steaks, approx 2cm thick
- 1 small ciabatta loaf
- 4 Tbsp HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Aioli or Aioli Lite
- lettuce leaves
- tomato slices
- Place reserved pineapple juice, Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce, brown sugar and five spice in a bowl. Add pork steaks and toss to coat.
- Remove the pork from the marinade and barbecue over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side, brushing with marinade during cooking. Remove from heat and allow pork to rest for 3 minutes.
- Barbecue the pineapple slices, basting with the reserved marinade until hot and caramelised. Cut the ciabatta loaf in half lengthwise and then in half again to make 4 pieces. Toast one side of the bread on the barbecue.
- To build the burgers, spread HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Aioli or Aioli Lite on the toasted ciabatta slices. Top with lettuce leaves, tomato slices, pork steak and finish with pineapple slices.
Resting the pork allows the juices to reabsorb ensuring succulent streaks.