- 225 g can Golden Circle Pineapple Slices in Juice, drained and juice reserved
- 1 ½ Tbsp Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce,
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ tsp Chinese five spice
- 4 pork steaks, approx 2cm thick
- 1 small ciabatta loaf
- 4 Tbsp HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Aioli or Aioli Lite
- lettuce leaves
- tomato slices
1. Place reserved pineapple juice, Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce, brown sugar and five spice in a bowl. Add pork steaks and toss to coat.
2. Remove the pork from the marinade and barbecue over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side, brushing with marinade during cooking. Remove from heat and allow pork to rest for 3 minutes.
3. Barbecue the pineapple slices, basting with the reserved marinade until hot and caramelised. Cut the ciabatta loaf in half lengthwise and then in half again to make 4 pieces. Toast one side of the bread on the barbecue.
4. To build the burgers, spread HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Aioli or Aioli Lite on the toasted ciabatta slices. Top with lettuce leaves, tomato slices, pork steak and finish with pineapple slices.