- 1 ¾ cups self-raising flour
- 535 g can Wattie’s Big & Hearty Corn & Bacon Chowder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 75 g butter or margarine, melted
- 2 Tbsp grated cheese
1. Preheat oven to 210ºC. Lightly grease a standard-sized muffin tin.
2. Sift flour into a bowl and make a well in the middle.
3. Stir together the Wattie’s Corn & Bacon Chowder
and egg. Pour into the well and stir together gently, adding the butter at the end.
4. Divide the mixture evenly among the muffin tins and sprinkle with cheese. Bake in preheated oven and cook for 20-25 minutes or until muffins are golden and spring back when touched in the centre.