- 650 g bag Wattie’s frozen Kiwi Roast Mix
- 1 red onion, peeled and thickly sliced
- 1 chorizo sausage, sliced
- 8 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup grated cheese
- 1 handful freshly chopped parsley
1. Preheat oven to 210°C (fan bake). Place Wattie’s frozen Kiwi Roast Mix in a single layer in an oven proof dish or frying pan. Add the sliced red onion and toss through 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Roast for 20 minutes.
2. Remove from the oven. Scatter over the sliced chorizo. Pour over beaten eggs and sprinkle with grated cheese.
3. Return pan to the oven and cook a further 15-20 minutes, until the egg has set. Garnish with roughly chopped fresh parsley leaves. Slice and serve with a crisp green salad.
* Replace the chorizo with chopped ham or for a meat free option omit the chorizo.
* Sprinkle top with sunflower seeds prior to cooking to add a nutty crunch.