- 135 g tub Mediterranean Basil and Tomato Chunky Dip
- 2 large, thin pre-made pizza bases
- 100 g fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 100 g cold smoked salmon slices
- 2 handfuls rocket leaves
- lemon wedges (optional)
- capers (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C. Place pizza bases onto oven trays.
2. Divide a 135g tub Mediterranean Basil and Tomato Chunky Dip between the pizza bases and spread evenly.
3. Top each with mozzarella cheese and red onion.
4. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until cheese is bubbling and golden.
5. Top pizzas with cold smoked salmon slices, rocket leaves and some capers if desired. Cut into slices and serve with lemon wedges.