- 400g skinless chicken breast
- ⅓ cup flour
- 1 ½ cup panko crumbs
- 2 Tbsp Gregg's Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Vegetable oil for frying
- HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Garlic Aioli or HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Aioli with Olive Oil
- Cut the chicken into 3cm square pieces. Put the flour onto a plate.
- On a separate plate mix the panko crumbs and Gregg’sLemon Pepper Seasoning.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the flour then into the beaten egg and then coat in the seasoned panko crumbs.
- Place on a baking paper lined tray and refrigerate while heating the oil.
- Pour oil into a deep pan to a depth of 1cm. Heat the oil. Drop a few of the panko crumbs into the oil and if they sizzle and rise to the surface the oil is ready. Add the chicken in batches. Cook for approximately 6-7 minutes, turning regularly until golden and chicken cooked. Keep warm in the oven while cooking the remaining chicken. Serve with HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Garlic Aioli or HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Aioli with Olive Oil.
Flavour up your HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Aioli with Olive Oil by taking ½ cup aioli and add any of the below ingredient combinations:
- 1 Tbsp of your favourite pesto – basil, sundried tomato; or
- 1 Tbsp each of Finely chopped gherkins and sundried tomatoes; or
- ½ ripe avocado mashed; or
- ¼ tsp chilli paste – or more if you like it spicy; or
- 1-2 tsp good quality balsamic vinegar; or
- 1-2 Tbsp of your favourite chopped herbs – basil, parsley, dill.