- 1 kg baby new potatoes
- 2 cups Wattie’s frozen Baby Peas
- 1 ½ cup HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Original Mayonnaise
- 1 cup mint leaves, chopped
- zest of 1 lemon
1. Cook new potatoes in lightly salted boiling water for 15 to 20 minutes until tender. Drain. Cool completely.
2. Put Wattie’s frozen Baby Peas into a microwave proof dish. Cover and cook on high for 3 minutes or until peas are hot. Allow to cool completely.
3. Mix together HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Original Mayonnaise, mint and lemon zest to make the dressing.
4. Mix potatoes and peas together and fold through dressing.
Garnish with fresh mint leaves (optional).