- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ cup Eta Original Mayo
- 1 cooked Rotisserie chicken
- 6 cups shredded iceburg lettuce
- 3 cups grated carrot
- ½ x 450g can Wattie's Sliced Beetroot, drained and cut into matchstick lengths
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 6-8 Farrah's Multigrain Wraps
- Mash the avocado flesh and mix into Eta Original Mayo.
- Remove the chicken meat from the cooked chicken, discarding the bones and skin, and shred the meat.
- Spread 1-2 Tbsp mayo and avocado mix over a multigrain wrap. Layer lettuce, chicken, grated carrot, Wattie’s Beetroot and red onion down the centre of the wrap.
- Fold up the bottom of the wrap and then fold one side over the filling and then fold in the other side of the wrap to enclose the filling. The mayo mix will help stick the wrap together. Repeat with remaining wraps and fillings.
We have used the large wraps but you can use any of the wraps, the smaller sized wraps will of course make more than the large wraps