- 500-750g chicken nibbles
- 125g pouch Wattie's Wok Creations Honey Soy Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp chilli paste or fresh chilli finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp oil
- Sesame seeds (serving suggestion)
- Whisk together the entire pouch of Wattie’s Wok Creations Honey Soy Stir Fry Sauce with the ginger, garlic, chilli paste and oil.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken nibbles and leave in the fridge over night or for 1-2 hours.
- Once marinated, place the nibbles on the BBQ or in the oven until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with sesame seeds scattered on top.
Create a Chinese inspired stir-fry brimming with delicious traditional flavours. Honey, soy and sesame oil combine to produce a brilliant balance of sweet & savoury flavours.
* AC Nielsen – Ambient Cooking Sauces - Stir Fry Segment - MAT Data to 25/03/18