- 1 ½ cup macaroni elbows
- 150 g ham pieces or cooked bacon, chopped
- 410 g can Wattie's Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 500g jar HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Four Cheeses Creamy Lasagne Bake
- ¼ cup panko breadcrumbs (or plain breadcrumbs)
- ½ cup grated cheese
- ½ tsp paprika (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Cook macaroni elbows according to packet instructions. Drain. Rinse in cold water and drain well.
3. In a bowl mix together cooked macaroni, chopped ham, Wattie’s Whole Kernel Corn and chopped parsley. Stir through HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Four Cheeses Creamy Lasagne Bake.
4. Spoon into individual ramekins or a baking dish (2L capacity). For the topping mix together panko breadcrumbs, grated cheese and paprika and scatter over the macaroni mixture.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until hot and golden on the top.
- Replace ham with chopped salami or for a spicy kick try chorizo sausage.
- Add cooked sliced mushrooms and a few chopped sundried tomatoes in place of the ham for a vegetarian option.
Grown in sunny Hawke’s Bay and picked at its peak, only the sweetest corn from our crops makes it into our Whole Kernel Corn.