- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp madras curry powder
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup mango chutney
- ½ cup Greek-style yoghurt
- ½ cup HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Original Mayonnaise
- 1 medium whole cooked chicken
- 2 sticks celery, chopped
- 1 small red capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- salad leaves
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted
1. Heat a dash of oil in a small saucepan. Add onion and cook gently to soften. Add curry powder and tomato paste and continue cooking for a further minute. Add water. Increase heat and allow liquid to reduce by half. Remove from heat and place into a bowl to cool.
2. Add mango chutney, Greek-style yoghurt and HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Original Mayonnaise.
3. Remove the skin and bones from the cooked chicken and discard. Shred chicken into pieces and place into a bowl. Add celery and red capsicum. Stir sauce through the chicken. Serve on salad leaves. Garnish with toasted sliced almonds.