Roasted Cauliflower And Black Bean Tacos
| Makes 10
|| Prep Time 20 minutes
|| Cook Time 25 minutes
|| Easy As
½ cauliflower (500g), trimmed and cut into small florets
15 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 red onion, sliced
1 tsp Gregg's Smoked Paprika
¼ tsp Gregg's Cayenne Pepper
1 Tbsp olive oil
400 g can Wattie's Black Beans in Springwater
1 large ripe avocado
Juice from ½ lime
10 mini sized soft tortillas
175 g pottle Just Hummus Garlic and Lemon
1 ½ cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- Preheat the oven to 190C (fan assisted). Toss the cauliflower florets, tomatoes and red onion in Gregg’s Smoked Paprika, Gregg’s Cayenne Pepper and olive oil. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Roast vegetables for 20-25 minutes, until the cauliflower is tender. Remove and transfer to a bowl.
- Gently heat Wattie’s Black Beans in Springwater, in the microwave or on the stove top. Drain well. Add to the roasted cauliflower mix.
- Mash the avocado. Add lime juice. Season with salt and black pepper.
- To assemble: spread a tortilla with Just Hummus Garlic and Lemon. Fill with thinly sliced red cabbage, black beans and roasted vegetable mix. Add a dollop of mashed avocado. Roll Taco to enclose filling. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
- Replace hummus for Wattie’s Burger Chipotle Sauce if wished (however the meal will sit outside of our healthy pick criteria).
- Use Gregg’s chipotle instead of smoked paprika and cayenne pepper instead.
Swap it out
- Substitute Wattie’s Chickpeas in Springwater for the black beans if wished.