Rustic Spaghetti & Pepperoni Pizza
| Serves 3-4
|| Prep Time 5 minutes
|| Cook Time 10-15 minutes
|| Easy As
1 large premade pizza base
420 g can Wattie's Spaghetti
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
16 slices pepperoni sausage
- Preheat oven to 200°C (fan assisted). Place the pizza base onto a baking tray. Spoon and spread Wattie’s Spaghetti over the base. Top with mozzarella cheese and sliced pepperoni.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is golden and base crispy. Cut into wedges and serve.
- Jazz it up with some sliced red onion or garnish with basil leaves.
- Other meat you can use includes bacon, ham, salami etc. You can also add your favourite pizza toppings to this recipe.
- For making your own pizza dough try our recipe here.
- To freeze: Cooked pizza can be frozen. Allow to cool and cut into wedges, and wrap tightly in cling film and freeze. Frozen pizza can be reheated in the microwave or wrap pieces in foil and reheat in the oven. Can be frozen for up to 1 month