2 sheets ready rolled puff pastry
4 slices sandwich ham, cut into quarters
420 g can Wattie's Spaghetti
½ cup grated cheese
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 tsp Gregg's Dried Mixed Herbs or Oregano
¼ cup grated cheese, extra
- Preheat oven to 200°C (fan assisted). Cut each pastry sheet into quarters to make 4 small squares.
- Place pastry squares on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Place 2 pieces of ham in the centre of each pastry square. Spoon 2 Tbsp of Wattie’s Spaghetti on top of the ham. Sprinkle over a little grated cheese.
- Moisten the pastry edges with water. Fold up the four corners of the pastry so they meet in the middle. Gently pinch the seams to seal the edges.
- Brush the tops with egg. Sprinkle over the extra grated cheese and Gregg’s Dried Mixed Herbs or Oregano.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden.