| Makes 15
|| Prep Time 20 minutes
½ cup wholegrain rolled oats
½ cup ground almonds
1 cup raisins
¾ tsp Gregg’s Ground Mixed Spice
Zest from ½ orange
1 Tbsp golden syrup
2 Tbsp orange juice
2 Tbsp fine desiccated coconut
- Place all ingredients (except coconut) into a food processor. Process until ingredients bind together. Roll into even sized balls. Roll balls in coconut. Store in a container in the fridge.
- Leaving them in the fridge will allow the flavours to develop.
- Raisins can be replaced with sultanas or cranberries if wished.
- Replace golden syrup with runny honey.
- A Healthy Pick serving for this recipe is 2 bliss balls.