200g camembert wheel
135g pottle Mediterranean Sundried Tomato Chunky Dip
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan assisted). Remove the camembert from its packaging.
- Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Using a sharp knife score the top of the camembert in a crisscross pattern.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese is melting and the top turning a golden colour.
- Remove from the oven. Spoon over Mediterranean Sundried Tomato Chunky Dip. Serve with crackers or slices of chunky baguette.
- You can substitute the Sundried Tomato Dip with Mediterranean Chunky Basil Pesto Dip if preferred.
- Use an aged camembert wheel for more stringiness.