2 x 125g skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets
2 rashers streaky bacon
235g steam tray Wattie’s SteamFresh Vege Plus Cauliflower with Cheese Sauce
Chopped parsley to garnish
- Preheat oven to 190°C (fan assisted). Wrap a bacon rasher around each chicken breast. Place on a baking paper lined tray, bacon ends on the underside. Brush with a little oil and season with freshly ground cracked pepper.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes until chicken is cooked and bacon is crispy. Allow to stand for 5 minutes before slicing to serve.
- Microwave Wattie’s SteamFresh Vege Plus Cauliflower with Cheese Sauce according to packet instructions. Serve with the chicken and garnish with a little chopped parsley.
- If the chicken breast is large cut in half lengthwise.
- The chicken can be cooked on the BBQ if wished. Cook over a moderate heat for 10-15 minutes on each side. If cooking on a BBQ secure the bacon with a toothpick to ensure it stays on the chicken while cooking.