3 rashers streaky bacon
410g can Wattie’s Cream Style Corn
1 cup grated cheese
½ loaf white or wheatmeal sliced sandwich bread
Melted butter (optional)
- Cook bacon and finely dice.
- Mix with the corn and cheese.
- To make bread easier to roll up, give each slice a light roll with rolling pin.
- Spread the corn mixture thickly on slices of bread and roll up.
- Brush with melted butter, if wished. Place under the grill on high heat until the outside is golden and the filling is hot. Serve immediately.