425g can Wattie's Boysenberries in Syrup
1 ½ cup flour
½ tsp baking powder
½ cup coconut
¾ cup caster sugar
- Drain boysenberries and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease or line a 20cm round shallow cake pan with baking paper.
- Sift flour and baking powder into a bowl. Mix in the coconut and sugar. Rub in butter.
- Press the three quarters of the dough into the cake pan. Spread the boysenberries over the dough and then crumble over the remaining dough.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve the tart with cream or yoghurt.