500g baby potatoes
250g green beans
100g baby spinach leaves
2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
1-2 avocados, diced
250mL bottle Eta Avocado & Garlic Dressing
Mint and basil to garnish
- Gently boil the potatoes in salted water until tender, drain, slice in half and set aside.
- Bring a pot of water to the boil and quickly blanch the beans. Plunge beans into cold water, drain, slice and set aside.
- Into a large bowl add the spinach, potatoes, beans, chicken and avocados. Gently mix to combine.
- Transfer to a serving platter or bowl.
- Drizzle over approximately ¼ cup of Eta Avocado & Garlic Dressing.
- Top with finely sliced mint and basil.