Crispy Grilled Fish 'N' Mayo
| Serves 4
|| Prep Time 5 minutes
|| Cook Time 10 minutes
4 white fish fillets, skinned (approx 150g each)
½ cup HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Original Mayonnaise
½ cup Wattie's Bit on the Side Vege Deluxe Pickle
1 Tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
½ cup fresh breadcrumbs
½ cup grated cheese
- Place the fish on a baking paper or foil lined oven tray. Spread each fillet with HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Original Mayonnaise.
- Spoon Wattie’s Bit on the Side Vege Deluxe Pickle evenly on top of the mayonnaise and then sprinkle parsley over the fillets.
- Combine breadcrumbs and cheese together and scatter over the mayonnaise mixture.
- Fan grill at 180°C (or grill at 200°C) towards the upper middle section of the oven until the fish is tender and the coating is crisp and golden.
- Serve with a salad or seasonal vegetables.