| Makes 14
|| Prep Time 10 minutes
|| Cook Time 10 minutes
1½ cups flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
3 Tbsp sugar
1 cup milk
2 tsp vegetable oil
410g can Wattie's Peaches Sliced in Clear Fruit Juice
Cottee's Maple Flavoured Syrup
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl. Stir in the sugar. Make a well in the middle.
- In another bowl beat together the milk, eggs and oil. Pour into the flour and stir until you have a smooth batter. Cover and stand for 10 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick pan with a little oil. Pour in ¼ cup of the batter mixture and cook over a medium to low heat for approximately 2 minutes, or until bubbles appear on the surface. Turn the pancake and cook the other side for about a minute. Repeat until all the batter is used up.
- To serve stack 3 pancakes on a plate with Wattie’s Peach Slices, and pour over Cottee’s Maple Flavoured Syrup. Yum!
- Decorate pancakes as a face using fruit for the eyes, nose and mouth.
- Create different shapes when you cook them like hearts, letters or even animals!