|Serves 10||Prep Time 15 minutes||Cook Time 40-45 minutes|
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line the base of a 23cm cake tin with baking paper.
2. Chop Wattie’s Peach Slices into small pieces.
3. In a mixing bowl beat the butter and brown sugar until creamy. Beat in the eggs one at a time until well mixed.
4. Add peaches, walnuts, sour cream, orange zest and juice. Sift in the flour and baking powder and mix together being careful not to over mix.
5. Spoon into prepared cake tin. Bake for 40-45 minutes until cooked. A skewer inserted into the centre of the cake will come out clean when the cake is cooked. Stand for 5 minutes before turning onto a cake rack to cool completely.
6. Spread butter cream frosting over the top of the cake and garnish with extra orange zest if wished.
Orange Butter Cream
In a mixing bowl beat together softened butter, icing sugar, orange zest and enough juice until mixture is smooth and creamy.