Juicy Mayo Beef Burgers
| Makes 4
|| Prep Time 15 minutes
|| Cook Time 15 minutes
500 g lean beef mince
½ onion, very finely chopped
1 Tbsp Eta Thick & Creamy Mayonnaise
1 Tbsp Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
1 tsp Dijon mustard
4 burger buns, cut in half and toasted
Wattie’s Beetroot Slices
¼ cup Eta Thick & Creamy Mayonnaise
- Combine the mince, onion, Eta Thick & Creamy Mayonnaise, Lea & Perrins, mustard and season. Mix well.
- Mould into 4 patties with wet hands.
- Preheat a dash of oil in a frying pan over medium high heat. Cook the burger patties for 4 to 5 minutes on each side until the patties are well browned and cooked.
- Serve in toasted buns with cheese slices, lettuce, Wattie’s Beetroot Slices, tomato and extra Eta Thick & Creamy Mayonnaise.
- Brown a sliced red onion in the pan after cooking the burger patties and serve as a topping.
- Try serving as sliders (mini burgers). Mould mince mixture into 8 and serve in small toasted buns with toppings.