|Serves 2||Prep Time 10 minutes||Cook Time 30 minutes|
1. Preheat oven to 200 °C (fan bake).
2. Halve the capsicums and remove the seeds and white membrane. Brush halves with oil and place in a small oven dish.
3. Mix together Wattie’s Italian Style Cannellini Beans, rice and chorizo sausage.
4. Spoon filling into capsicum halves. Sprinkle over Parmesan cheese.
5. Cover dish with foil. Bake for 25-30 minutes until capsicums are tender and filling hot.
Make it gluten free and or vegetarian by removing the chorizo.