|Serves 4-5||Prep Time 15 minutes||Cook Time 30-35 minutes|
1. Mix together beef mince, onion, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley and beaten egg. Roll mixture to make 20 meatballs. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
2. Heat a dash of oil in a deep lidded frying pan. Brown the meatballs over a high heat. This may be best done in 2 batches.
3. Reduce the heat. Return the meatballs to the pan. Add diced vegetables. Pour over HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Tomato & Sweet Basil Pasta Sauce and water. Bring sauce to the boil.
4. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 30-35 minutes until meat is cooked and vegetables are tender.
5. Serve over spaghetti or your favourite pasta. Garnish with shaved Parmesan and parsley or basil leaves if wished.