|Makes 12||Prep Time 10 minutes||Cook Time 10-15 minutes|
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C fan bake or 200°C conventional. Grease a 12 tin muffin tray.
2. Press the bread slices into the muffin tins. Divide the Wattie’s Shredded Chicken with Lite Mayo & Sweetcorn between the bread cases. Scatter over the spring onion.
3. Beat eggs, milk and parsley together. Season. Divide the egg mixture between the bread cases.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until egg is set and bread cases are golden. Serve warm or cold.
• Replace the white bread with wholemeal
• Sprinkle a little grated cheese over the savouries before baking
• Looking for new ideas for kids lunches? These tasty Chicken and Corn Savouries will make a great change – just be prepared for them to be requested time and time again.